Laser Machine Operator - 2nd Shift APPLY NOW
Motobilt in Ozark, Alabama is in search of a Laser Machine Operator. The main duties of this position would be to keep the laser running at all times by loading sheets of metal onto shuttle tables and removing cut parts after the metal has been cut. This position would require the candidate to lift up to 75 lbs and work in a manufacturing environment. You would be working four 10 hr days (2 PM - 1 AM)
Laser Operator Qualifications:
- Experience running Fiber Laser (preferably a Bystronic 10KW or larger)
- Must have advanced math skills
- Use overhead forklift to properly load / unload table
- Ability to read blueprints
- Removes cut parts and scrap parts
- Perform basic machine maintenance
Laser Operator Requirements:
- 1 year experience in CNC Laser cutting position is preferred.
- Work involves high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Safe work practices are expected
- Able to read and interpret production schedules, work instructions and procedure manuals
- Mechanical aptitude
Some computer experience is necessary as the laser is operated by a computer system. You must be organized and work well in a team environment and be able to drive a forklift.
At Motobilt, we feel a hard worker, self starter and motivated individual could be taught laser operations, and would be willing to train the right person for the job. Prior laser operation experience is a huge plus.
If you feel you have the qualifications for the position, please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Monday through Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm position in Ozark, Alabama
At Motobilt, our products are designed in-house and Made in the USA. We pride ourselves in being industry leaders and innovators. Candidate should be able to fit, weld and grind parts with little to no supervision.
Other benefits include: BCBS Insurance with the company paying a portion of the monthly premium available after 90 days; 40 hours vacation and 40 hours personal time after one year of continuous employment.
MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR OZARK ALABAMA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401K Program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Laser Operation: 1 year (Required)
|||Ozark, Alabama 36360|||||||||~CcCAS18r~n-rEdg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||