Full Width Axle Conversion Kit w/ Stinger for Jeep YJ
(You save: $70.90)
*Limited to the contiguous United States
SKU : MB1502-S
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type :
Collections : Axle Conversion Kits, Axle Products, Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Dana 60 / 70 Axle, Full Width Axle Kits, Jeep YJ 87-95, Motobilt, Parts $501 - $1000, Products,
The Motobilt Jeep YJ full width axle conversion kit is a simple way to install a Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle in your Jeep YJ. This kit also works with older model Ford 44 and 60 fronts from the 78/79 range. This kit fits Jeep YJ's from 1987 to 1995. Motobilt offers high quality fabricated parts for the DIY fabricator. This kit is Not a bolt on product. It requires welding to install. The Motobilt Jeep YJ full width axle conversion kit was designed for ultimate strength and to make your Jeep look great at the same time.
Does NOT work with Ford Super Duty Axles
The kit features a removable winch plate, stubby front bumper assembly, 3/4 inch d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and welded on both sides, a shackle reversal spring buckets, shackle bushing tubes for the frame, and 4 inch long offset shackles. The kit moves the front axle forward as much as possible without relocating the steering box. The kit is designed to work with Jeep YJ leafs springs. The front bumper features a built in bottle opener on the bottom side.
The kit will ship with a jig to drill through the frame to locate the rear shackle hangers. This kit was designed to keep the ride height as low as possible. The rear shackle bushings will be located mid way through the frame rail. The bumper, and winch plate are fabricated from 3/16 inch high strength steel plate. The side frame plate, spring buckets, and shackles are fabricated from 1/4 inch high strength steel plate. The included d-ring mounts are fabricated from 3/4 inch thick high strength steel plate.
- Jeep YJ full width axle conversion kit to install Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle with Stinger
- 1987-1995 Jeep YJ
- 1978-1979 Ford 44 and 60 fronts
- Bumper and winch plate 3/16 inch high strength steel plate
- removable winch plate
- stubby front bumper assembly
- Side frame plate-spring buckets-shackles fabricated from 1/4 inch high strength steel plate
- 3/4 inch d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and welded on both sides
- shackle reversal spring buckets
- shackle bushing tubes for the frame
- 4 inch long shackles
- Sold as kit
- Weight: 75lbs (approx.)
- This kit is Not a bolt on product. Welding required to install.
- This kit does not include leaf springs, u-bolts, u-bolt plates, shocks, shock mounts, poly bushings and longer brake lines. Motobilt can supply these parts for an additional price.
- The front bumper features a built in bottle opener on the bottom side
- The kit will ship with a jig to drill through the frame to locate the rear shackle hangers
- Front axle is moved foward approximately 2 inches.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.