- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
- Body Armor
CAREERS AT MOTOBILT
We are looking for the best of the best and we think that just might be YOU! Have you ever wanted to go to work each day knowing that you're part of a team of people who produce products loved by the customers who purchase those products? Motobilt's customers love our products. They are loyal to the brand and support us, and they're all over the world! Every day you'll be able to see the results of your hard work, you'll see those loyal customers on social media showing off their rides sporting the products you helped build, and it will drive you to be even better at your craft.
Motobilt isn't just a job, it's an experience. We take our business serious, but we also have a lot of fun. It's a diverse group of people from all walks of life who come together to form a tight team of some of the best in the business. If you have 3 years experience working with CNC Machines and 3 years of experience with Press Brakes, get in touch with us today!
CURRENT CAREER LISTINGS
Email your resume to Jennifer@motobilt.com or click the links below to find out more information.
Experienced Press Brake Operator
Motobilt Inc, located in Ozark, Alabama is looking to add a full-time Experienced Press Brake Operator to our dynamic team.
- Operate press brakes and other CNC machinery used in the fabrication department.
- Use CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and drawings.
- Perform complex programming using all feature of the press brake.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform operator level maintenance.
- Assist other machine operators.
- Read mechanical engineering drawings.
- Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type.
- Set up tooling, load programs, and set machine parameters.
- Keep all quality standards; attention to detail is a must.
Motobilt Inc, located in Ozark, Alabama is looking to add a full-time Sorting Technician to their dynamic team.
Position Summary: This role is primarily responsible for unloading parts at the Laser machine, metal parts, sorting and counting order quantities.
- Sorting parts into the correct pallets and prioritizing duties to keep the laser running.
- Unload cut parts from sheets of metal material in a timely manner.
- Takes sheets of material the laser just cut out and knocks out the parts, put parts on correct pallets.
- Organize warehouse and work areas to maintain orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment when required.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Ability to work well without direct supervision, maintain a professional demeanor.
Motobilt is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician. This position will provide maintenance work to include, among other items: performing minor repairs to a wide range of production machinery, building systems, as well as performing repairs of same to meet performance objectives and ensure maintenance of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Performs a variety of routine maintenance for facilities, including, but not limited to, carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical trade work.
- Perform general upkeep procedures as assigned. (Ex. Landscaping, carpentry, painting, etc.)
- Perform electrical procedures - single and three phase power knowledge, low voltage AC/DC power for CNC machinery
- Perform plumbing - Installing new water lines (i.e., sinks, drains, toilets), repair and replace existing plumbing (including PEX, PVC, Iron pipe, and Copper.)
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation, welders, torches, grinders, drills, hydraulic press, and all other tools/equipment
- Perform Construction - framework (walls, windows, and doors), interior finishing (wood, brick, metal, sheetrock) painting, Installing metal siding/roofing
In-House CAD Designer/Drafter
As our In-house CAD Designer, you will be an integral part of our experienced team of Automotive Experts. You will work on new & existing automotive product designs such as bumpers, suspensions, body armor, skid plates, 4 link suspensions, as well as, tubular product design such as roll cages, tire carriers & bumper tube work.
We are a member of SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association). As a SEMA member, we are granted access to 3D CAD models of vehicle components from major Original Equipment Manufacturers such as Chrysler, Ford & General Motors.
You will work with the latest 3D CAD technology to develop some of the coolest automotive products offered in the USA. You will create flat patterns for laser cutting, develop forming drawings for our Press Brake Operators & see your new product designs come to life in real time. You will create instruction manuals for our customers, develop product assembly lists for our assemblers & build check lists for our shippers. You have firm English language & grammar skills for technical writing.
You will be working with Sheet Metal components mainly in CAD, thus, your proven skills & experience in Sheet Metal design will put you at the top of our candidate list.
Customer Service Representative
Motobilt, based in Ozark, Alabama is hiring an in-house customer service representative who has a passion for providing helpful information, answering questions and responding to customers. Prior sales and/or customer service experience and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues is required. Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing the Motobilt customer base.
Press Brake Operator
Motobilt Inc, in Ozark, Alabama is currently in search of an experienced Press Brake Operator. Qualified candidate should have experience operating a CNC press brake, reading blueprints or plans, machine operation and maintenance, have the ability to read calipers, angle finders, tape measure, and make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path. Good math skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, mechanical and technical skills.
Aluminum Tig Welder
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in aluminum tig welding. Candidate should have knowledge welding a variety of thicknesses of aluminum in a production setting. The position will be welding aluminum fuel cells in a production environment. Someone who simply knows how to weld would not have the desired experience for this position.
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in mig welding and finish grinding. Tig welding experience a plus. Candidate should have knowledge welding and grinding a variety of thicknesses of sheet metal in a production setting. Someone who simply knows how to weld would not have the desired experience for this position.
Metal Finishing Technician
- Are you good with your hands?
- Do you work well with a team?
- Can you run an angle grinder and DA sander?
- Do you feel like working with your hands allows you to be artistic?
- Are you looking for a full time, Monday through Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm position in Ozark, Alabama?
- Could you or your family benefit from company- assisted BCBS Health Insurance?
If you answered yes to those six questions, keep reading. You could be the next Metal Finishing Technician at Motobilt!
Can you be responsible for preparing items for shipment, confirming identifying information and counts, weights, or measures of items on incoming and outgoing shipments? Can you verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records? Then Motobilt is looking for you!
Some of the job requirements will include:
- Ability to safely lift to 70 lbs
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required
- Must be able to read tape measure, use pry bar, be trained on, and operate forklift, use hammer, wrenches, and all common hand to
This is a technical position which will require candidate to answer specific suspension questions, have knowledge of off-road parts and processes and provide technical assistance to customers. Technical Sales Rep will develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of Motobilt parts and participate in relevant internet forums responding to customer questions regarding Motobilt parts.