Heavy Duty Front Lower Control Arm Mounts With CAM Slots for Jeep TJ / LJ / XJ / ZJ
(You save: $6.00)
SKU : MB2008-CAM
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Suspension
Collections : Axle Products, Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Brackets / Tabs, Builder Parts, Dana 30 Axle, Dana 44 Axle, Jeep LJ 04-06, Jeep TJ 97-06, Linked Suspension Parts,
These Motobilt Jeep lower front control arm mounts will fit a Jeep TJ, LJ, ZJ or an XJ. The mounts are CNC cut out of 1/4 inch thick P and O steel. The factory control arms on the Jeep TJ, LJ, ZJ, XJ are notorious for failing as they are made of very thin metal. They will either tear off from the axle or bend/break. The solution is to cut the old mounts off and weld on these HD Motobilt front lower control arm mounts. These mounts will also fit Rubicon models!
- Jeep lower front control arm mounts with cam slots
- Fits Jeep TJ/LJ/ZJ/XJ-also fit Rubicon models
- CNC cut out of 1/4 inch thick P and O steel
- Sold as a pair
- Weight = 12lbs
- The mounts are available without cam slots PN MB2008
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.