- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
Motobilt introduces the Jeep JK and JKU 2007-2017 spare tire carrier. This heavy duty tire carrier is a must have if you are running larger tires on your Jeep. The stock setup is not equipped to handle the extra weight of a larger tire and wheel setup. The new JK tire carrier was designed using cutting edge computer modeling software. We laser cut, cnc form, and hand weld each unit to ensure it is perfect. We also engineered it to install easily with basic hand tools. Included are our provisions for our aftermarket high lift jack mount part number MB1085.
- 3/16 inch laser cut and cnc formed steel
- CAD designed for perfect fit
- Will hold up to a 37 inch tire and high lift jack together if equipped.
- CNC machine threaded inserts for Hi Lift Jack pre-installed.
- 12 mounting points vs the factory 4 mounting points
- Multiple adjustments both vertically and front to back for optimal tire position.
- Same wheel lug size and thread as stock sizes
- License plate relocation kit MB2025 works perfectly with the mount.
- Integrated design allows you to open and close easily with factory door handle.
- Will work with factory bumper or aftermarket bumpers.
- Greasable mounting bolts at pivot points on hinges
- Delrin hinge bushings with steel inner liners
- Includes necessary mounting hardware.
- Includes hardware
- Will not work with 3rd brake light in stock location
- 3/8"-16 UNC Threads in the weld nuts
- Our tires carriers are designed to fit a wheel backspacing of 3.5" to 4.75" with tires larger than stock. If you need a larger wheel backspacing, you can add a wheel spacer (not included).
Easy to open and close
Easy to bolt on Motobilt accessories
Increased load capacity through additional mounting points.
Adjustable tire position allows clearance for up to a 37 inch tire.
- Ships bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated.
- High lift jack mount NOT included but can be purchased separately. Part number MB1085