Metal Finishing Technician APPLY NOW
Are you good with your hands?
Do you work well with a team?
Can you run an angle grinder and DA sander?
Do you feel like working with your hands allows you to be artistic?
Are you looking for a full time, Monday through Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm position in Ozark, Alabama?
Could you or your family benefit from company- assisted BCBS Health Insurance?
If you answered yes to those six questions, keep reading. You could be the next Metal Finishing Technician at Motobilt!
Motobilt Inc, located in Ozark, Alabama is looking to add a full-time Metal Finishing Technician to their dynamic team.
Motobilt, Inc is a leading source for aftermarket Jeep and Truck Accessories. Motobilt has quickly become known for high quality products and service in the off-road community. We offer products from many of your favorite name brands including, bumpers, LED light bars, LED Light Bar Mounts, brackets, and tabs, and more.
As a member of our Metal Finishing Team, your team’s hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour for lunch and two short breaks. With the use of an angle grinder and DA sander, you are able to manipulate and smooth metal to perfection with your own two hands (and your tools, of course).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positions and secures workpiece in holding fixture, or directly to machine table
- Use of angle and disc grinders and DA sander
- Exams parts for even finishes when complete
- Selects grinding wheel and speeds, for each operation according to knowledge of metal properties and abrasives, and mounts wheel on spindle
- Moves controls and reads dials to set rotation speeds and feed rates
- Verifies dimensions of ground workpiece for conformance to specifications.
- May be required to have experience with particular material, product, or precision level, or with a grinder of particular size, type, or trade name
- Ability to safely lift to 70 lbs.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required
- Must be able to read tape measure, use pry bar, be trained on, and operate forklift, use hammer, wrenches, grinder, and all common hand tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Sanding or grinding experience preferred.
- Previous experience with power tools.
- Experience within a manufacturing or operational environment.
At Motobilt, our products are designed in-house and Made in the USA. We pride ourselves in being industry leaders and innovators.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401K Program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Power tools: 1 year (Required)
- Grinding: 1 year (Required)
|||Ozark, Alabama 36360|||||||||mfjWUrXXJJ-GJd6m|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||