Motobilt $100 Store Credit Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the contest is Motobilt.
2. Each person is only allowed to enter the campaign once. Multiple sign ups by a single entity are not permitted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value is $100 STORE CREDIT ONLY
5. Contest begins on 6/13/2022 and ends on 6/20/2022. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get extra points in the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 90 days of 6/20/2022, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
12. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available within xx days after closing date by sending an email to us.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry in the competition is also considered consent for use of email to send contestant information and marketing materials from Motobilt.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to VYPER and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies.
20. Employees of Motobilt or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.