15 Gallon Fuel Cell w/ -AN Fittings 30x12x9
*Limited to the contiguous United States
SKU : MB5005-3AN
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Fuel Cell
Collections : Aluminum Products, Behind the Seat Mount Fuel Cells, Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Fuel Cells & Parts, Motobilt, Parts $101 - $500, Products, Universal Mount Fuel Cells,
Note: to see product components, as well as more specific information on some products, click the 'Specifications' tab next to 'Description'
The Motobilt 15 Gallon Fuel Cell is a tank that utilizes an external fuel pump. Motobilt offers a solution for relocating the fuel tank in your vehicle. The Motobilt MB5005-3AN was designed to fit in the back bed of your Jeep, truck, or buggy. It is 30 inch x 12 inch x 9 inch and can fit behind your seat if you choose too. The tank has a capacity of roughly 15 US gallons. The Motobilt fuel tank is CNC cut from 1/8 inch aluminum and formed on a press brake, is TIG welded for ultimate strength and includes a large D-ring style cap. This can be converted to remote fill by purchasing a different filler neck system that utilizes a 12 bolt, 5.38 bolt circle flange. The Motobilt MB3000 fuel cell mount will fit this tank perfectly. The kit consists of three parts: the main under tank plate and two clamp bodies. The under tank plate is CNC Laser Cut from 1/8 inch high strength steel plate. You can weld your own mounting brackets to the bottom if needed or utilize the 8 bolt holes already in the mount.
The 2 clamp down bodies capture the top and all four sides of the tank and bolt securely to the mounting base. These parts are CNC Laser Cut but from 18 gauge steel. The parts are formed on a hydraulic press break. This mount will ensure your fuel cell is mounted securely. The Motobilt tank features 3 number 8 -AN fittings on top of the tank which are tig welded into place. The fittings are for Vent line with an included roll over valve pre-installed inside the tank. Fuel pick up with hose and mount inside the tank. A return line fitting. This fuel cell is used for applications where you are extending the wheel base and the rear axle would contact the factory fuel tank. It would also be used in situations where more ground clearance is needed. This kit works perfectly with the Motobilt Jeep TJ Back Half kit or Motobilt Jeep LJ back half kit, where the frame rails are moved up and in for ultimate clearance.
- Dimensions: 30 inch x 12 inch x 9 inch
- 15 US gallons capacity
- CNC cut from 1/8 inch aluminum
- Press brake formed
- Includes a large D-ring style cap
- 2 number 8 -AN fittings on top of the tank which are tig welded into place
- 1 tig welded threaded insert with a 90 degree brass roll over valve with barbed hose end
- Fuel cell mount with dimple dies available under related parts tab.
- Fuel cell alone = 15lbs
- With Mount = 40lbs
- This Fuel Cell Does Not mount in between the frame rails. It will only mount inside the bed of the Jeep
- Mount sold separately PN MB3000. (See Related Parts)
- This fuel cell is used for applications where you are extending the wheel base and the rear axle would contact the factory fuel tank. It would also be used in situations where more ground clearance is needed.
- We recommend using Permatex 80016 Form-A-Gasket number 2 Sealant to seal the contact surfaces. Including the fuel filler cap assembly as the gasket can deteriorate due to ethanol.
- Fuel cell and mount package available by using drop down menu option.
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.