19 Gallon Fuel Cell w/-AN Fittings 30x12x12
*Limited to the contiguous United States
SKU : MB5010-3AN
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Fuel Cell
Collections : Aluminum Products, Behind the Seat Mount Fuel Cells, Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Fuel Cells & Parts, Motobilt, Parts $101 - $500, Parts $501 - $1000, Products, Universal Mount Fuel Cells,
Motobilt offers a solution for relocating the fuel tank in your Jeep or buggy. The Motobilt MB5010-3AN was designed to fit in the back bed of your Jeep, truck or buggy. It is 30 x 12 x 12 inch. This will Not fit behind your seat. The tank has a capacity of roughly 18.7 US gallons. The Motobilt tank features 2 number 8 -AN fittings on top of the tank which are tig welded into place. A 3rd 90 degree brass roll over valve with barbed hose fitting is installed for the vent line. The Motobilt fuel tank is CNC cut from 1/8 inch aluminum and formed on a press brake, is TIG welded for ultimate strength and includes a large D-ring style cap. This can be converted to remote fill by purchasing a different filler neck system that utilizes a 12 bolt, 5.38 bolt circle flange. The Motobilt fuel cell mount MB3010 will fit this tank perfectly.
The kit consists of three parts the main under tank plate and two clamp bodies. The under tank plate is CNC Laser Cut from 1/8 inch high strength steel plate. You can weld your own mounting brackets to the bottom if needed or utilize the 8 bolt holes already in the mount. The 2 clamp down bodies capture the top and all four sides of the tank and bolt securely to the mounting base. These parts are CNC Laser Cut but from 18 gauge steel. The parts are formed on a hydraulic press break. This mount will ensure your fuel cell is mounted securely.
The Motobilt tank features one fitting on top of the tank which has a roll over valve for a vent line. The MB5010-3AN Fuel Cell already has the provisions for the clamping ring cnc cut into the tank. This means the clamping ring and pump will bolt in with no cutting or drilling necessary! Once the ring is installed, we recommend using Permatex 80016 Form-A-Gasket number 2 Sealant to seal the contact surfaces. This is a sealant we have used in the shop numerous times over the years for sealing filler caps on fuel cells.
This fuel cell is used for applications where you are extending the wheel base and the rear axle would contact the factory fuel tank. It would also be used in situations where more ground clearance is needed.
- Fuel tank in your Jeep, truck, or buggy
- 2 number 8 -AN fittings on top of the tank which are tig welded into place
- 1 90 degree brass roll over valve with barbed hose fitting for vent line
- 30 inch x12 inch x 12 inch
- Roughly 18.7 US gallons capacity
- CNC cut from 1/8 inch aluminum
- Press brake formed
- TIG welded for ultimate strength
- Includes a large D-ring style cap
- Under tank plate is CNC Laser Cut from 1/8 inch high strength steel plate
- Sold as kit
- This Fuel Cell Does Not mount in between the frame rails. It will only mount inside the bed of the Jeep
- This Fuel Cell Does Not fit behind the factory seat
- Fuel mount MB3010 available. See Related Parts Tab
- We recommend using Permatex 80016 Form-A-Gasket number 2 Sealant to seal the contact surfaces. Including the fuel filler cap assembly as the gasket can deteriorate due to ethanol.
- Fuel cell and mount package available by using drop down menu option.
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.