- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
The Motobilt shock towers are made out of thick 1/4 inch p and o steel plate that is CNC cut and bent. These towers have a notch cut into them so that you can sit them on top of your frame rail and weld them in place. The lean out 15 degrees and measure 12 1/4 inches from the top of the frame to the center of the bolt hole. This kit is desinged to be used with coil over shocks in the 2.0 size. The mounting hole is 1/2 inch and the mounting width is 1 1/2 inches. The notched design means you can mount them with out having to cut or channel your frame. These can be used front or rear. The towers will require professional installation and welding. Comes with 2 shock towers and 4 tabs that are designed with key ways to ensure an exact fit once fully welded. Note: The lower frame rail shown i is NOT included.
- Fits 2.0 coil over shocks with a 1 1/2 inch mounting width
- Notched design
- 15 degree outward lean
- 12 1/4 inches from the top of the frame to the center of shock mounting hole.
- 1/4 inch laser cut steel construction
- Sold as a pair
- Weight = 27lbs
- Pre-notched to mount on top of your frame
- 15 degree slope allows clearance between the coil over and your frame.
- 12 1/4 inch height allows use of a 12 to 16 inch travel coil over in most cases.
- 1/4 inch steel construction allows mounts to be installed with out a cross over brace between the towers
- Ships bare metal and requires welding.
- Does not include lower coil over mounts for axle