- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
The Motobilt Hatchet Jeep JK Front Bumper with fog light holes is an ultra-slim design for the front of your Jeep JK. The Hatchet is available in a few different configurations. The Hatchet includes 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and our welded inside and out for superior strength. The Hatchet is a total of 41 inch wide which allows for closer approach angles. This is a frame chop design bumper. The front frame horns have to be cut off approximately 2"s and the bottom crash bar has to be completely cut off and removed from the frame. The areas that need to be cut are shown in the pictures. Also holes will have to be drilled through the frame rails in order to mount the bumper to the Jeep.
- Hatchet Jeep JK front bumper with fog light holes
- Approach angle increased by moving axle in 2 inches.
- Includes 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
- Ships raw metal so you can customize to your needs.
- Total of 41 inch wide
- Hardware included
- Sold as each
- Weight = 45lbs
- This Hatchet configuration comes with fog light holes and integrated mounts for your factory fog lights
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased
- Ships bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated.
- Your frame ends and crash bar must be cut off and holes drilled through the frame rails. Does not use any factory holes.
- 2012 and newer models frame modification required and vacuum pump relocation is required in Jeep JK