Behind the Seat Fuel Cell and Mount w/ Pump Cut Out Combo for Jeep YJ
(You save: $61.80)
*Limited to the contiguous United States
SKU : MB5000-YJ-Mount
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Fuel Cell
Collections : Aluminum Products, Behind the Seat Mount Fuel Cells, Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Fuel Cells & Parts, Jeep YJ 4 Link Suspension System, Jeep YJ 87-95, Motobilt, Parts $501 - $1000, Products,
Check out the Motobilt Jeep YJ fuel tank with factory rectangular fuel pump cut out and mount package.. This tank is industry leading in that is was designed specifically for the YJ to maximize fuel capacity while retaining the rear seat. Motobilt offers a solution for relocating the fuel tank in your Jeep YJ. There are a few universal options available like the popular RCI 2161a which is basically a rectangular aluminum fuel cell. It was not designed specifically for the Jeep YJ. The Motobilt Jeep YJ fuel tank was designed to fit behind the rear seat, use the factory rectangular fuel pump, and maximize the space behind the seat. It is actually contoured and angled to fit behind the seat.
The tank has a capacity of roughly 18 US gallons. The Motobilt fuel tank is CNC cut from 1/8 inch aluminum and formed on a press brake. The tank is TIG welded for ultimate strength. The tank includes a large D-ring style cap. This can be converted to remote fill by purchasing a different filler neck system that utilizes a 12 bolt, 5.38 bolt circle flange.
This PACKAGE INCLUDES the 2 clamp down bodies capture the top and all four sides of the tank and bolt securely to the mounting base. These parts are CNC Laser Cut but from 16 gauge steel. The parts are formed on a hydraulic press break. This mount will ensure your fuel cell is mounted securely.
- Jeep YJ behind the seat fuel tank with cutout for factory rectangular fuel pump.
- Brass roll over valve with 90-degree barbed hose fitting for use with vent line.
- Cut out for factory rectangular fuel pump.
- Fuel pump extension bracket
- Designed to fit behind the rear seat
- CNC cut from 1/8 inch aluminum
- Press brake formed
- Tank includes a large D-ring style cap
- 18 US gallons capacity
- This fuel cell is used for applications where you are extending the wheel base and the rear axle would contact the factory fuel tank. It would also be used in situations where more ground clearance is needed. This kit works perfectly with the Motobilt Jeep YJ Back Half Kit where the frame rails are moved up and in for ultimate clearace.
- We have included a mount specifically for the MB5000-YJ Fuel Cell. The kit consists of three parts: the main under tank plate and two clamp bodies. The under tank plate is CNC Laser Cut from .125 inch high strength steel plate. Mounting brackets are included!
- Weight: 46lbs (approx.)
- 12 1/2"s tall
- 7"s wide at the top of the tank
- 10 1/4"s wide at the bottom of the tank
- 34 "s long
- We recommend using Permatex Form-A-Gasket # 2 for the fuel pump mounting surface and on the fuel filler cap assembly, where they mate to the fuel cell.
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.