- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
Crusher Series Front Bumper w/ Grill Hoop & Bull Bar for Jeep YJ / TJ /LJ
Product Code MB1069-L-B
The Motobilt Crusher series front bumper for Jeep YJ, TJ, or LJ is the most versatile yet. This version features a full grill hoop and bull bar. This bumper like our others is made out of 3/16 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut and CNC formed in house. The bumper has a modern sleek design that sets it apart from the competitors. The bumper features not only a built in winch mount but also the fairlead mount. The new bumper fits up and over the factory sway bar. So you get the look of a recessed winch but you do not have to modify any of the existing Jeep components.
The bumper shown here has the optional grill hoop and bull bar.. This new bumper allows us to weld the hoop directly to the bumper above the factory sway bar mount. Another important feature is that the grill hoop ends up being completely vertical and does not lean like some other bumpers on the market.
The GRILL HOOP on this bumper will not clear the factory fenders. You must have cut fenders or aftermarket that does not extend in front of the grill. To keep things tight the tube will cover the corners of the headlights.
- Jeep YJ, TJ, or LJ front bumper with grill hoop and bull bar
- Made in the USA
- 3/16 inch Laser cut and CNC formed bumper
- 3/4 inch thick laser cut D-rings that are welded inside and out
- Built in winch mount and fairlead mount
- Grill hoop, bull bar, and support bars all made out of 1.75 inch DOM tubing
- Bolt on design
- Works with factory sway bar or anti rock sway bar
- Front slots act as a lifting point for a high lift jack
- Hardware Not included
- Sold as each
- Weight = 65lb
- Fairlead spacer included to allow use of a centered or off set winch design.
- Does NOT work with Super Winch EXP
- Ships bare metal and must be painted or powder coated before use.
- You must fully install BEFORE painting and then removed for paint or powder coating.