Hammer Series Front Bumper W/Fog Mount for Jeep JK / JKU
SKU : MB1025F
UPC Code: 686728651641
Vendor : Motobilt
Motobilt now offers the Jeep JK The Hammer front bumper. It features built in provisions for factory style fog lights. The Motobilt Jeep JK Front The Hammer Bumper is a 48.5 inch wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA. Our JK The Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep JK. The bumper will fit all year models of the Jeep JK 2 door and 4 door JK Unlimited. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4 inch thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.
The Hammer bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The Hammer bumper can be run with or without the optional skid plate. To install the skid plate, you have to trim approx 1 inch off each side of the crash bars. If you remove the skid plate later, the part that you trimmed will not be seen. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the JK The Hammer Bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
- Jeep JK The Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper
- Fits all year models of the Jeep JK 2 door and 4 door JK Unlimited
- Fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate
- Bolt on design
- 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
- Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
- Included Fog Light Holes
- Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern
- Made in the USA
- Sold as each
- Weight: 70lbs (approx.)
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased
- Ships raw steel
- No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep JK
- The two outside top bolt holes on your frame need to be drilled out to 9/16 inch
- 2012 and newer models will need a vacuum relocation pump bracket PN MB2060 The factory bracket will need to be cut off to clear the additional mounting plates.
- Skid plate sold separately.
- LED fog light sold separately