Hatchet Series Front Frame Chop Bumper w/ Stinger and Fog Mounts for Jeep JK / JKU
SKU : MB1048F-S
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Bumper
The Motobilt Hatchet Jeep JK Front Bumper is an ultra-slim design for the front of your Jeep JK. The Hatchet is available in a few different configurations. This Hatchet configuration features integrated factory or aftermarket LED fog lights and a stinger option. The Hatchet is a total of 41 inch wide which allows for closer approach angles. This is a frame chop design bumper. The front frame horns have to be cut off approximately 2"s and the bottom crash bar has to be completely cut off and removed from the frame. The areas that need to be cut are shown in the pictures. Also holes will have to be drilled through the frame rails in order to mount the bumper to the Jeep.
- Hatchet Jeep JK front bumper with stinger and Fog cutouts
- Approach angle increased by moving axle in 2 inches.
- Ships raw metal so you can customize to your needs.
- Includes 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
- Total of 41 inch wide
- Hardware included.
- Sold as each
- Weight = 52lbs
- Ships bare steel
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fair lead mount will also need to purchased
- 2012 and newer models requires frame modification and vacuum pump relocation in Jeep JK
- Your frame ends and crash bar must be cut off and holes drilled through the frame rails. Does not use any factory holes.