IMPORTANT: On some Gladiator models, you will have to drill into the frame and crossmember in order to install the exhaust skid plate. Please see the image showing the holes you will need to drill if your Gladiator model does not already have them. Once these holes have been drilled, you will need to install the included weld nuts. See Assembly Instructions provided below.
The Motobilt Jeep JT Gladiator Skid Plate System is the most well thought out system in the industry by providing protection, easy installation and a completely flush underside. We offer a complete 4 skid system where each part bolts together using recessed bolts and completely smooth keyed overlays. There are absolutely no drop down points, bolt heads or lips to catch on obstacles. Fits Jeep JT Gladiator with 3.6L.
• 3/16 inch steel construction.
• Large 4 piece design.
• 1 hour (estimated) install time.
• Recessed bolts that self center.
• Entire system is completely flush.
• Boat side design.
• Built in cross member.
• Large oil pan access panel.
• Notched ends so that a car lift can still be used for repairs.
• Individual skids can be removed for repairs and maintenance on your Jeep.
• Weight: 240lbs (approx.)
• Steel construction for superior strength.
• 4 piece design allows for the most protection.
• Quick and easy install.
• Flush underside allows you to easily slide over obstacles.
• Built in crossmember adds strength and rigidity.
• Large oil pan access panel allows for clean and effortless oil changes.
• No drilling.
• No need to drop or empty your fuel tank.
• Transmission / Transfer case skid plate
• Engine skid plate
• Fuel tank skid plate
• Exhaust skid plate
Ships raw steel. Will need to be painted or powder coated. We recommend test-fitting all Motobilt products before paint/powder coat.
Weight = 240 lbs