Crusher Series Front Bumper w/ Bull Bar for Jeep JL / JT Gladiator
SKU : MB1078-B
UPC Code: 686728652266
Vendor : Motobilt
Collections : Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Bumpers, Dan's Red 2018 JL Rubicon Build, Jeep Gladiator 20-Current Year, Jeep JL / JLU, Jeep JL / JLU Bumpers, Jeep JL 18-Current Year, Jeep JT, Jeep JT Gladiator Bumpers,
The Motobilt Jeep Wrangler JL Crusher recessed winch bumper with bull bar will provide you the ultimate in protection and recovery. The bumper allows you to secure your winch down low in between the frame rails. The winch bolt pattern will accept multiple style winches up to a Warn Zeon. The high clearance design includes a built in skid plate also. The bumper is made from 3/16 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut at Motobilt HQ then cnc bent. The bumper uses 3/4 inch thick laser cut d ring mounts that pass through the bumper and are welded both inside and out.
These d ring mounts accept many common sizes of recovery shackles (not included). This setup provides for superior strength.
The bull bar is made out of 1 3/4 inch DOM steel tubing. This is the same material used for roll cages and tube chassis so it is built for strength. The shorter design of the bull bar provides good looks and protects your winch.
The bumper measures in at just 46 inch at its widest point. and provides ample clearanace for 40 inch tires. The bumper will ship bare metal and comes with all the necessary mounting hardware.
- Jeep Wrangler JL front Crusher recessed winch bumper with bull bar
- Winch Ready
- Measures in at just 46 inch at its widest point
- 3/16 inch thick steel plate
- 3/4 inch thick laser cut d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and our welded both inside and out
- The bull bar is made out of 1.75 inch x .120 inch wall DOM tube and braced with laser cut gussets
- Includes all the necessary mounting hardware
- Sold as each
- Weight: 86lbs (approx.)
- Ships bare steel
- Fairlead spacer included to allow use of a centered or off set winch design.
- Does NOT work with Super Winch EXP
- Mounting holes or brackets for auxiliary light are not included but can easily be drilled upon arrival.
- Due to manufacturing differences you may need to open up the 8 mounting holes on the Jeep frame slightly.