- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
The Motobilt Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover was designed specifically to fit the Dana Spicer Ultimate Dana 60 Front axle. They provide a cast front cover that can chip or crack under abuse, while the Motobilt Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover features a 3/8 inch thick laser cut steel ring that will keep the cover from pulling away from the housing when dragging over rocks. The Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover also features the proven 1/4 inch thick CNC formed steel plate design with an integrated 3/4 inch NPT fill plug. The fill plug on the Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover allows for easy access. The Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover is welded both on the inside and outside of the cover to ensure maximum penetration for superior strength. The Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover's design comes from over 14 years of diff cover testing and manufacturing experience. The diff cover ships bare steel and will need to be painted. We do not usually powdercoat ours because the diff cover is going to take abuse from rocks. Spray paint works well so you can simply touch it up. The bolts and fill plug ship with the cover.
- Ultimate Dana 60 front steel diff cover fits the Dana Spicer Ultimate Dana 60 front axle.
- 3/8 inch thick laser cut steel ring
- 1/4 inch thick CNC formed steel plate
- Integrated 3/4 inch NPT fill plug
- Lifetime warranty
- Sold as each
- 3/8 inch thick steel ring prevents the cover from peeling back on obstacles.
- Steel plate construction will not crack or break off.
- Brackets/tabs for mounting can be welded onto the diff cover.
- Large 3/4 inch fill plug makes filling with fluids easy.
- Ships bare steel will need to be painted
- 9/16 allen head - For the fill plug.
- 12 point 3/8 socket and ratchet