Super Duty Dana 60 JK One Ton Conversion Truss
(You save: $61.00)
*Limited to the contiguous United States
SKU : MB4059
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Axle Truss
Collections : Axle Conversion Kits, Axle Products, Axle Trusses, Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Builder Parts, Jeep JK/JKU 07-18, Motobilt, Motobilt Black JKU Build, Parts $501 - $1000,
The Jeep JK 1 ton axle swap kit allows you to use a 2005 and up Ford Super Duty Dana 60 front axle and install it into a Jeep Wrangler JK. It consists of a truss, upper link mounts, lower link mounts, coil spring buckets, adjustable track bar mount for the axle, track bar mount for the frame, 2 Johnny Joints, diff cover, and sway bar end link mounts. The main body of the truss is made from 1/4 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut and CNC formed in house at Motobilt. We then brace the length of the truss with 1/4 inch beams that closely follow every contour of the axle. Another key feature that sets us apart is the integrated and low profile diff cover. This low profile cover will work with the huge steering that comes on these 1 ton axles, yet still provides you ultimate protection. With our kit there is no measuring needed. You simply bolt the diff cover up and everything will go in place like it should. Instead of using bushings in the top, we have a flexible and rebuildable johnny joint for both upper links.
- JK 1 ton axle swap kit
- This kit allows you to use a 2005 and up Ford Super Duty Dana 60 front axle and install it into a Jeep Wrangler JK
- 1/4 inch laser cut and cnc formed
- Quick and easy no-measure install
- Track bar mounts for both the frame and axle
- Lower control arm mounts
- Upper control arm mounts with Currie Johnny Joints.
- Sway bar end link mounts
- Low profile diff cover that will clear the steering
- Sold as kit
- Weight: 80lbs (approx.)
- All factory brackets will need to be cut off of the donor axle.
- 2 inches will have to be removed from the cast housing on the short side axle tube.
- Includes jig to locate the lower control arm mounts for exact fitment when welding
- Does not weld to the cast center section/housing.
- The lower control arm mounts are wider then factory due to the width of the axle. We recommend running a flex joint of your choosing on your lower control arms to prevent binding.
- Welding, cutting, grinding required.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.