Super Duty Dana 60 Axle Truss / Steering Ram Mount 05-up
SKU : MB4072
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Axle Truss
The Motobilt Ford Super Duty Dana 60 axle truss is laser cut and bent out of 3/8 inch high strength steel for the main structure. This kit was designed specifically for the 2005 and up Ford F-250 and F350 Dana 60 front axles.
The truss spans the length of the axle, and includes in an integrated hydraulic ram mount for full hydraulic steering. The design is meant for a 2.5 inch-2.75 inch double ended ram. The ram is completely protected from underneath with a full skid plate to keep it safe from rocks.
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 3/8 Inch
- This new kit consists of a full length axle truss and integrated steering ram mount. The main truss is made from massive 3/8 inch thick steel plate that is both laser cut and cnc bent for a precise fit. There is significant bracing internally with the use of 3/8 inch and 3/16 inch thick mounts.
- Not only is your axle going to have superior strength it will also have a high clearance mount to protect your 2.5 inch-2.75 inch double ended steering ram. This mount allows you to tuck the ram up out of harms way and is completely protected with 1/4 inch thick CNC bent steel plate.
- On top connecting the truss to the front of the steering ram mount is a bracket that provides extra strength and serves as a winch suck down point. A small d ring shackle can be mounted here so that you can attach your winch to it when attempting those extreme climbs. Once you attach and pull the winch tight you decrease your chances of the rig unloading on those steep ledges.
- Another awesome option provided are the 2 holes on each end of the truss. These holes can also act as points for a small d ring to be attached.
- When designing the steering ram mount we paid special attention to make sure that the ram was placed optimally to work with correctly with after market steering arms.
- A removable skid plate around the differential cover allows for full accessibility to work on your differential.
- We have additional mounts for coil overs, link tabs, and hydraulic steering rams available for purchase separately and are not included with this kit.
- Note: Professional welding is required to install this system properly.
- Weight: 80lbs (approx.)
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.