Front Offset Spring Over Perch Set for Jeep YJ
SKU : MB4002
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Builder Part
Collections : Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Builder Parts, Jeep YJ 87-95, Leaf Spring Parts, Motobilt, Parts Under $100, Products, Quick Movers, Quick Movers - Builder Parts,
The Motobilt Jeep spring over offset perch was designed to work with an axle tube diameter of 2.5 inch on the front of the Jeep YJ 1987-1996.
The laser cut steel perch is built to work with 2.5 inch wide springs and has 3 center pin holes for adjusting wheelbase for steering clearance. The perch is offset on one side so that when mounted it can mount up close to the differential housing. This allows you to perform a spring over on your Jeep YJ factory front axle. If you attempted to use a standard perch your springs would end up uneven and put your suspension in a bind. These perches are made out of 1/4 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut, CNC bent, and then welded for the ultimate in strength.
- Jeep YJ offset spring perches
- Laser cut 1/4 inch thick steel plate
- Works with 2.5 inch wide springs and has 3 center pin holes
- Designed to work with an axle tube diameter of 2.5 inch
- Sold as pair
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.