4 Link Suspension Mount Skid System for Jeep TJ / LJ
*Limited to the contiguous United States
SKU : MB1517
Vendor : Motobilt
Product Type : Suspension
Collections : Best selling products, Best Selling Products, Builder Parts, Jeep LJ 04-06, Jeep LJ 4 Link Suspension System, Jeep TJ 4 Link Suspension System, Jeep TJ 97-06, Linked Suspension Parts, Motobilt, Parts Over $1001,
This is the new 4 link assembly for the frame side on a Jeep TJ. Building high quality fabricated products for offroad vehicles is the mission. The Motobilt Jeep TJ / LJ Four Link Suspension Kit consists of an assembly that mounts onto the frame and houses both the upper and lower links for the front and rear 4 link suspension. This kit was designed to make it easier to install 4 linked suspension by taking out the guess work.
The kit is fabricated from high strength CNC laser cut steel plate. The main bodies where the links bolt in and the skid are all 1/4 inch steel plate for ultimate strength. Some of the secondary plates to box in the link mounts and internal gusseting are 3/16 inch steel plate. The design comes to you fully welded and ready to install into the Jeep. Once receiving the kit you will be required to weld the parts in place. The parts are located very easily with the factory skid plate mounting holes.
- Jeep TJ /LJ Four Link Suspension Kit
- Front can be run as a 3 link with a track bar also.
- Main bodies 1/4 inch steel plate
- Secondary plates 3/16 inch steel plate
- Sold as kit
- Weight: 126lbs (approx.)
- Required welding the parts in place
Recommended Suspension Joints:
- 1.25 inch rod ends with 1 inch bolt hole for lower links
- 1 inch to 3/4 inch 303 stainless high misalignment spacers measuring 2 5/8 inches in width
- 7/8 inch rod ends with 3/4 inch bolt holes
- 3/4 inch to 5/8 inch 303 stainless high misalignment spacers measuring 1 3/4 inches in width
The Motobilt Jeep TJ 4 link kit is very simple to install. Once the factory spring hangers are removed you will bolt the link mount sections to the factory skid plate mounting locations.
Then attach the skid plate we provide with the kit. This kit does require welding to the frame. It is NOT simply a bolt in kit.
The Motobilt TJ 4 link mounting system can easily be modified to a front 3 link if required. Simply remove the upper link mount on the front not being used. We offer the track bar brackets that can be used also if running the front in a 3-link configuration.
The kit was designed with a wheelbase range of 104 to 118 inches.
The link mounts were built with strength in mind as they are completely boxed. The skid and main sections of the link mounts are 1/4" steel. The lower link mounts were designed with 1.25" x 1" rod ends with 1" x 3/4" high misalignment spacers. The mounting width of the lower link boxes are 2.63 wide. Johnny Joints with the same 2.63" mounting width can be ucl clased but may require weld washers to change the bolt hole size which is 3/4".
The upper link mounts were designed for 7/8" x 3/4" rod ends with 3/4" x 5/8" high misalignment spacers. The uppers will not work with Johnny Joints. We chose the 7/8" rod ends to keep the mounts tight to the frame rails up front. By doing so it allows for a many different engine setups.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis.
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet.
- Divamus sit amet purus justo.
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous.