- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
Stubby Front Bumper for Jeep YJ / TJ / LJ
Product Code MB1000
The Motobilt, Inc. Competition Stubby Front bumper is designed to fit both the Jeep YJ and TJ Wrangler. The bumper is a stubby design that stops at the edge of the frame rails. The front bumper has an integrated winch mount with mounting holes for both full size winches and the Warn RC comp winch. The bumper is 3D CAD designed, CNC Laser Cut from 3/16 inch high strength steel plate, and precision formed on a hydraulic press brake.
The bumper will accommodate the factory sway bar on the Jeep TJ. The end caps on the bumper allow enough clearance to give access to the cross member tube at the front of the frame rail for the mounting of an aftermarket swaybar. This bumper features massive 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts. The d-ring mounts pass through the bumper body to allow our welders to weld the brackets on both sides of the bumper for additional strength.
- Stubby front bumper
- Fits all year models of Jeep YJ/TJ/LJ
- CNC Laser Cut 3/16 inch high strength steel plate
- 3/4 inch D-Ring mounts that pass through the bumper for added welding surface
- Bumper is super narrow at 34 inch wide
- Ships bare metal so you can customize paint to your needs.
- Fully welded
- Made in the USA
- Sold as each
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fair lead mount will also need to be purchased
- Ships bare metal and must be painted or powder coated.
- You must fully install BEFORE painting and then removed for paint or powder coating.
- The Badlands Apex 1200 winch will not fit on this bumper