Rear Upper Shock Mounts, 16" ORI's for Jeep JLU
(Sale price shown in cart/checkout)
SKU : MB1562
UPC Code: 686728656639
Vendor : Motobilt
If you plan on using coil overs or ORI’s with a bypass on your JL or JLU, this is the shock tower you are going to need. The Motobilt JL rear shock tower replaces the factory coil spring suspension for a coil over set up and is the most versatile shock tower on the market.
The shock towers are laser cut from ¼” steel plate and CNC bent in house at Motobilt. The Motobilt towers are meant to replace the stock shock buckets on your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL or JLU.
The shock towers are scribed to fit the factory chassis. They are inset into the jeep body so you can get the top of the shocks as high and close to the frame as possible. Two custom scribed filler panels are provided to fill in the area where the body needs to be cut to close you jeep back in and provide that factory finish. Always cycle your suspension and check for any contact before fully welding to the frame.
They are bare steel DIY fab product and will require you to weld the mounting tabs and seams together. The Motobilt Jeep JL/JLU shock towers allow you to run a standard eyelet upper shock end with a 1/2 inch hole instead of the factory stem style.
These towers ship unwelded
• Fits 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
• Laser cut and formed 1/4 inch steel plate
• Can be used with stock width axles or full width axles
• Designed for coil overs with or without a bypass
• Measure approximately 6-7/8 inch from the top of the frame to the center of the shock eyelet
• Shock tab spacing is 1.67in
• Includes driver and passenger shock tower assemblies
• Sold as pair
• Product ships bare steel