- Shop By Axle
- Axle Conversion Kits
- Axle Trusses
- Diff Covers
- Disk Brake Parts
- Back & Front Half Kits
- Builder Parts
Front Shock Towers for ORI Struts for JL/JLU/JT Gladiator
Product Code MB1565
If you plan on using coil overs or ORI’s with a bypass on your JL, JLU, or JT, this is the shock tower you are going to need. The Motobilt JL front shock tower replaces the factory coil spring suspension for a coil over set up and is the most versatile shock tower on the market.
The shock towers are laser cut from ¼” steel plate and CNC bent in house at Motobilt. The Motobilt towers are meant to replace the stock shock buckets on your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL, JLU, or JT.
The shock towers are scribed to fit the factory chassis but can still be placed further forward or backwards on the frame depending on your suspension setup needs. The shock tower is designed to fit around all the factory body and steering. The factory suspension will need to be removed and this shock tower will not work with the factory inner fenders. Always cycle your suspension and check for any contact before fully welding to the frame.
They are bare steel DIY fab product and will require you to weld the mounting tabs and seams together. Your factory towers and spring bucket will need to be removed completely to make room for the new Motobilt towers. The Motobilt Jeep JL/JLU/JT shock towers allow you to run a standard eyelet upper shock end with a 1/2 inch hole instead of the factory stem style.
• These towers ship unwelded
• Fits 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU/JT
• Laser cut and formed 1/4 inch steel plate
• Can be used with stock width axles or full width axles
• Designed for coil overs with or without a bypass
• Measure approximately 6-7/8 inch from the top of the frame to the center of the shock eyelet
• Shock tab spacing is 1.67in
• Includes driver and passenger shock tower assemblies
• Sold as pair
• Bare steel